Discover the power of collaborative governance based on the Principle of Consent
1. Governance Gives Form to Power -- video
Governance is a key leverage point for transforming systems.
But WHAT IS governance and WHY does it matter?
2. Rate Your Current Governance System - video + toolkit
3. Consent as the Basis for Decisions - video
People often think there are only two choices for how we make governance decisions: majority voting or consensus. Most people don’t realize that circles of decision-makers have a third option – decision-making by Consent – that can be preferable to either of these for governance decisions.
4. Rounds: A Simple Technique for More Engaging Meetings - toolkit
Decision-making is the heart of governance, and we often make decisions together in meetings. We have heard from many people how this simple technique can instantly shift a meeting to become more collaborative and engaging. This toolkit provides easy guidance on
- The benefits of using rounds
- How and when rounds work best
- Several types of rounds you can introduce, even if you’re not leading the meeting